ThighMan

Updated question: What is the best video editing (easy and quick)

Good morning Everyone,
I'm a new camera flyer and am looking to add "EDITING" to my skill set. I do OK with stills but, I need the video editing option also. Suggestions? I reviewed the past question and three come up: 1. Premier/Adobe Creative Suite, 2. Vegas, and 3 Pinnacle Studio.
I've heard the Golden Knights use one that is rather easy to learn and once you set up the sections, the program imports the parts of the video straight to the spot.
So, thoughts? Suggestion? Options? I'll have a strong laptop and a strong desktop but want to be able to use the laptop as the main source of editing.
Thank you all.
Patrick
Airborne
Blue Skies, No Wind
Feet and Knees Together

hello, for Premier/Adobe Creative Suite, it is easy to edit video through 5 steps: import your footage, create a sequence, add a title, adjust audio levels, and export video. here is the detail link: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/how-to/easy-video.html?playlist=/ccx/v1/collection/product/premiere-pro/segment/designer/explevel/beginner/applaunch/orientation/collection.ccx.js but if you need a comprehensive tool, you can download another free software as I did. After using this software, you can edit video and change output formats, step1, put your video into the software, step2, edit video by clipping,cropping and other operation. step3, export video. here is the download link: http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/avi-on-android.html, hope useful

Great info. I looked at all of the newest ones and test drove the Coral for 30 days. Adobe doesn't have a "Test" version, that I could find, for video. Now, what about music. Which video editor has the best video selections?
Airborne
Blue Skies, No Wind
Feet and Knees Together