FrancoR

Helmet Options for SLR and Sony Action cam

Hello,

i have been out of the helmet market for a couple years now, but now my Rawa Helmet is beginnung to deteriorate and i need a replacement. Additonally my GoPro drownd while scuba diving, so a new setup is required.

I ocasionally want to continue jumping my Cannon 700D SLR and i think i will get a Sonny FDR-X3000 or HDR-AS300. I don't want to have a huge Helmet, more something like a Tonfly 2X Helmet.

Are there any other Helmet Options i should consider?
If it does not cost anything you are the product.

@OzziDave
The FTP narrow is basically a camera Helmet. Since i only jump DSLR ocasionally that a way to big and professional setup, but thanks.

@Anachronist
Yes, i want the DSLR and the action cam. But if there is a good option that will offer just one or the other that may be interesting as well.

I would like to sidemount my new Sony just like my old Sony PC2 :-) that should leave enough space on the top for a DSLR. If i do decide to get a GoPro again i could use the tonly mounting braket https://tonfly.com/product-sheet.php?id=58&categoria=17&sid_ordine=7j3344v8il65cmo742e7h9nkp1

Looks like Tonfly is the only one who allows a setup like that.
If it does not cost anything you are the product.

Don´t have the complete helmet close by but this is a home made setup on a carbonfiber plate and a TF camera link for the Tonfly 3X.
I also us another mount (3X GOPRO® BRACKET VIDEO CAMERA ANTITWIST PIN) but with a a6300 infront instead of a GoPro and a Sony HDR-CX410 on top. Its not on there page but can be made by them if asked. (doubt it will fit a DSLR thats why i switched to a a6300)
Will send some pictures of the complete setup when i can..