keithbar

GoPro Schier clamp

Thanks for the reply. I will be calling para gear. Just like everyone else I have been getting away with jumping the go Pro Stock. But I've never liked the looks of that snag hazard thumbscrew
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

waiting for mines to pass the Europe customs :D

But it's not a snag free mount (even if it's slightly better than the stock thumb screws) The real advantage of the Schier clamp is that your can set the angle of your GoPro very quickly and have it truly locked without the need of a screwdriver.

keithbar

Who is using it ? Does it replace the knob? Or just cover the gap ? Thanks

I like mine a lot. NOt snag free but less "snaggy" than the stock setup. Super easy to use and great for quick angle changes for different jumps. I was jumping the Cookie roller mount but that thing does not want to stay tight. ON angle jumps or transitions at high speeds it was always moving.

My $.02

-Rob
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

I received mines (after being litteraly robbed by the customs) These are very cool and as efficient as expected.

The only con is that it doesn't work with the Session mount (the end nut of the mount seams to be sealed on the mount and I didn't manage to get it out in order to replace it by the schier clamp. Fortunately, I still have some GoPro 3 mounts that work just fine :)

Dos

I received mines (after being litteraly robbed by the customs) These are very cool and as efficient as expected.

The only con is that it doesn't work with the Session mount (the end nut of the mount seams to be sealed on the mount and I didn't manage to get it out in order to replace it by the schier clamp. Fortunately, I still have some GoPro 3 mounts that work just fine :)

I heard the session mount is a pain but also that you can get the nut out... it just takes serious effort.
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com