degeneration

How do you take a photo like this...

I've got a sony a5100, can you take photos like the attached with it? Presume it is some form of multiple exposure option? Or is it lots of separate photos combined in some program?

Thanks.
Sky Switches - Affordable stills camera tongue switches and conversion adaptors, supporting various brands of camera (Canon, Sony, Nikon, Panasonic).

RichyR

That'd be done with a burst mode (multiple exposures), and then complied in PS or other software.

Ah, so they were all separate photos to start, and then post-processing on those photos combined them in to one?

Shame, as I was hoping it would be some nifty feature in my camera! Oh well, will still give it a go at some point!
Sky Switches - Affordable stills camera tongue switches and conversion adaptors, supporting various brands of camera (Canon, Sony, Nikon, Panasonic).

photognat

Actually the A5100 is capable of doing that in camera with Sony's $5 app: https://www.playmemoriescameraapps.com/portal/usbdetail.php?eid=IS9104-NPIA09014_00-000006

It works pretty well and keeps the original photos as well, only thing is it only works in JPEG and not RAW.

Interesting. Will have a look into that. Thanks.