keithbar

viewing GoPro footage

so the GoPro cable comes out to USB do they make a USB to HDMI adapter and is there any issue playing that straight into a flat screen and viewing the footage ?? :$
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

350 plus views. And crickets? I thought for sure somebody would called me a dumbass by now. but on a related note what is the best card reader to buy . to plug into my flat screen I saw at a drop zone this year where you plug your SD or micro sd GoPro card into it and it came with a normal TV remote scroll forward rewind play/pause that's exactly what I need anybody know what brand that was that I saw this year and how much it goes for[:/]

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

keithbar

350 plus views. And crickets? I thought for sure somebody would called me a dumbass by now. but on a related note what is the best card reader to buy . to plug into my flat screen I saw at a drop zone this year where you plug your SD or micro sd GoPro card into it and it came with a normal TV remote scroll forward rewind play/pause that's exactly what I need anybody know what brand that was that I saw this year and how much it goes for[:/]

Some TVs can act as a 'computer' and read the files.
Don't know about USB->HDMI, but don't think so.

One option is to buy a mediaplayer and connect that to the TV.
I bought one a few years ago and it plays all videos from all cameras we have put in to it yet.
The only problem is that it does not handle XFAT (I think that is the name), meaning larger memories does not work if you have not forced it to FAT32.

If you do plan to buy one, check that first.

coticj

Gopros have either a HDMI or micro HDMI output. So you can buy a HDMI-HDMI or micro HDMI to HDMI cable and just use that.

Which gopro do you have?

He has the mini cube thing. Session? Is that the name of it.
Not sure it has any HDMI at all.

Actually the one I have came out before the session. It's not a go pro original hero. Or a 2,3,4, plus or black. It's the cheap entry level $139 buck one. It's called a hero. But the case ,camera, and battery are all one piece. I tried someone else's go pro cable at the dz and it doesn't fit mine:S. If you open the door on mine all you see is the micro s d card port and a wedge shaped port for the cable