Rover

New Gopro - Hero 4 Session

Greig474

Nice! 4 of these could easily be put on a handcam mount, seems camera refunds should be a thing of the past.

Assuming of course, that the picture has any quality.
Initial reviews are not encouraging.

I saw this Gopro Hero4 Session was in discount on some website only today and I was considering to buy one for future use.

But after seeing the drastic decrease in quality compared to the Hero 4 Silver, I'm not going to buy it right now.

It's going to be a long journey towards my 200 jumps minimum to be able to use camera's anyway, so hopefully by that time I find a better deal for a Hero 4 Silver. Or maybe a new one has come out by that point.

Either way, not worth it to buy the Hero 4 Session right now with a $50 discount only to be sitting there collecting dust before I would be able to use it.

i tried it for 10 jumps on my G3,

for skydiving, it's a huge improvement on the Gopro : the lower profile is great in small planes such as Pilatus porters,
and snag hazard is reduced compared to a full-sized gopro.

For the video quality, i did not noticed any difference with my previous 4 silver, but i'm not a video professional.