Top mounting options for a Cookie Fuel

I recently bought a Cookie Fuel helmet and am considering turning it into my main camera helmet. I'm looking into options for topmounting cameras.

I would like to topmount my cameras on the helmet. I'm well aware of the new flatlock adaptor that Cookie has brought out for the Fuel, but I don't think that is give me enough space to mount my cameras.

I would like to topmount either a GoPro and a CX or a GoPro and a Sony NEX camera. I've seen the topmount plate for the G2/G3 (https://www.chutingstar.com/skydive/g2-g3-dual-camera-mounting-platform) and am wondering if that would fit on top of the Fuel. Anybody know?

Any other advise is welcome.

I decided not to wait for the option cookie had brewing last year, but instead asked somebody to help my out by building a custom mount as a platform for the camera's.

I can now mount both my camera's side by side for photo/video jumps. If need be I can remove them and mount a GoPro in a rollermount for AFF-jumps.

I think it turned out great!

I think it looks pretty slick!

How tight is it against the helmet around the edges at bottom of the mount? Any chance of HMA or micro-line that is under force jamming under there between the mount and the helmet?
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

I modified my GoPro Mount a little by now.
It is a regular GoPro quick release attached to a backdoor mount which comes with the "GoPro sportsmen mount".
In addition to that I chopped of the 2 "feet" of the GoPro case which allows me to take the camera out of the case while mounted on the helmet without changing the angle of the camera.