Canon EOS M3 Mirrorless

Returning to camera flying after a life time! Mostly interested in still photography rather than video.

Any body tried these?
http://www.canon.co.uk/For_Home/Product_Finder/Cameras/Digital_SLR/EOS_M3/

Be interested in the results. Wireless remote, any solution for mouth release?

Failing that in the market for a new Camera any recommendations, looking for a reasonable FPS.

Any advice very much appreciated.

At least take a look at the a6000 from Sony. Exit equipment makes a great tongue switch and if you're looking to focus on photography, the higher end zeiss primes that are available for E-mount bring the sharpness and color rendition to a whole different level (for a price) that I don't think canon offers for mirror less ecosystem.

I have the 24mm zeiss and I can't wait to get in the air with it this spring if it's performance on land is any indication. Also, the FPS and autofocus are too fast, if anything. 11fps overwhelms the memory card at full rez, so I bump it down to 7fps to keep the quality at max.

Bip

***so I bump it down to 7fps to keep the quality at max.

I know I should RTFM but how do you bump the fps down? I recently bought an A6000 and am still trying to learn the ins and outs.

depends on what shooting mode you use, then all you have to do is push the function (Fn) button on the back of the camera.