Mej

Super Gopro Bracket with Gopro 3 & 4?

I don't know how this mount or bracket looks but although the newer GoPros are thinner, they also have a wifi-button that the older did not have.
Don't know if that makes any difference for this mount, but mounts like Square1 'antisnag' mount needed to be trimmed down to fit the GoPro 3.

This TonFly mount is roughly a copy of the ZKulls Overkill mount. I don’t see the real reason for the extra top plate of the TonFly bracket.

TonFly are great helmets; I have a CC1 myself. However, regarding the bracket, I’d look at the ZKulls option: http://www.rcb-lab.com/dual-mount
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

The double plate has a quick release built in. This allows one to either use the standard video camera top mounted by itself or mounted with the Gopro bracket. The Gopro can also be used by itself. Provides versatility. I made a bracket, but the Sony box is hard connected to the plate. Hell of a lot cheaper, but if I want to use the Sony cam by itself, stil have e bracket hanging out front.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity