TheCaptain

Gopro 3 plus Black is anyone using the superview for handycam?

Yes. One of the reasons I just upgraded my handicam glove (I was using a GP2 before).
I think it looks great in freefall. I'm not a big fan of sticking the handicam in front of the passenger's face and keeping it there the entire time, and the superview let's me get even more creative, since I can capture the entire body even jumping with people taller than me.

It does distort the image more, so I tend to look weirder on these videos, but I don't think that matters much. I do change the settings around, though - interview and plane shots are done on 720 wide, then I might switch to 720 medium for scenery shots and change to 720 superview before exit. Ideally, the landing interview would be done with 720 wide, but that would mean fiddling around with the settings under the canopy (can be done, but I much rather look where I'm going).

I was a bit apprehensive switching to the GP3+ Black for outside video last year, but (knock on wood) I've never had any issues with it so far.