Airborne

Vector 3 or Mirage G3

Hello,

i will buy a new container within the next month. But i could not decide which one. I really like the splitting option on the Vector(also its really expensive) but the Mirage is also a cool rig. Do you know anything about the size? I have a Stiletto 135 and a PD126 R to put in, so it would be a Vector V308 or a Mirage M0.
Which one is smaller or thicker? Any pros or contra about these rigs?
Thanks a lot for your help.

Blues,
Bernhard

Bernhard.
I Jumped a Mirage G3 M0 and it feel really harnessy, I jump a Micron V306 and Its really confortable, i've jumped a Micron V319 it was confortable aswell.
My first rig was a G3 M4 and I loved it. The other day the guy that bought it went to the DZ, and I wore it for shits and Giggles and it was really confy (more confy than the MO)
They are both excellent rigs they are both pricy, but they are worth it.
I have a Micron because I like it and the Costumer services that I got from RWS has been outstanding. Gwen, Rosi, Mark, Louis and Ty were really friendly and helpful. through the whole process!

"If you don't overcome your fears they will overcome you first"
Shady Monkey/6Segundos Rodriguez/AKA Pablito

You can also order Mirage sized MT. I could easily put pd126R and stilleto 135 in Mirage G4 MT.
And you can downsize to a smaller canopy in the future...
MT is a little thinner than MO.

If you find definetely want Mirage G3 instead of G4, I'd choose micron (vector 3) because, it looks better than G3, and they are both "equaly" safe. But that's just my personal opinion
"George just lucky i guess!"

I really like the splitting option on the Vector

What is the "splitting" option?
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Hmm ok,
off course stilleto 135 was tighter in there than my current cobalt comp. 120.
But i wasn't sweating at all when i was packing it. i didn't have to lengthen the closing loop or anything. It was just a little tighter than cobalt comp. 120.

But still there are canopies that can get inside certain container and there are canopies that can get safely inside certain container. If you ask mirage about putting stilleto 135 in MT, they'll say get bigger container like MO, and so will i. i just said that i tried puting stilleto 135 in my MT and it wasn't big of a deal.

Again, if you have (will buy) stilleto 135, get MO. if i remember, it's only 1" thicker than MT. Get the container that manufacturer recommends...

p.s.: Huh, first i said MT now MO :S well don't listen to my first post that was my "have to be cool" voice talking. now it's my common sense (if i still have one) ;)
"George just lucky i guess!"

Bernhard,
The thickness on the micron and on the G3 are about the same. I never bother me at all because i preffer a little thicker rig and shorter than a long and wide one.
My second Rig is a Javelin NJ and compare to the Micron goes lower on my butt. The Micron goes down to my lower back and I like that a lot and is not as wide as the NJ.
just my other 2 cents.
Cielos Azules
Pablito

"If you don't overcome your fears they will overcome you first"
Shady Monkey/6Segundos Rodriguez/AKA Pablito