ludikris

preferred goggles w/ bonehead optik / ftp ?

More or less on the same page; a pair of Gatorz I won in a comp...been wearing them under the FTP for years. Same glasses with the Tonfly3x.

I also carry a spare set of Flexvision goggles in all my helmets in the event I forget sunglasses for some reason (they come in really handy on the aircraft, as someone occasionally forgets theirs).

With my FTP, I just use a pair of Safety Glasses. They fit tight and I even wear them while wearing contact lenses. Never had a problem with them.

This is a link to the model that I like best. I buy them at the local hardware store. But seeing this price is so much less, I might have to mail order some if they ever wear out.

http://www.globalindustrial.com/p/safety/vision/eyewear/virtua-clear-temples-clear-lens-anti-fog-11329-00000-20?infoParam.campaignId=T9F&gclid=CjgKEAjwuMmdBRDljdfi2_qQpxkSJADDCRwsdbVKwBpcQyab2eu7OuT8fbthRy-BtpggRAAxOoD8-fD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds