airbigdaddy

"Acquired" image of me being used without permission

Wow, it took me more than a year to reply. My apologies. I'm not on DZ.com much anymore.

I still may get around to reaching out to them to ask them what the hell, but in the meanwhile, I'm guessing it's still there.
-Lambert-

"It's better to be looked over than overlooked."

airbigdaddy

Wow, it took me more than a year to reply. My apologies. I'm not on DZ.com much anymore.

I still may get around to reaching out to them to ask them what the hell, but in the meanwhile, I'm guessing it's still there.

Clearly you haven't been compensated, since you're still shoeless. ;)
Every fight is a food fight if you're a cannibal

Goodness is something to be chosen. When a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man. - Anthony Burgess

Yeah man, just laugh it off. If it was an embarrassing/humiliating image it would be different, but since it isn't, who cares.

I agree with your discontent with how litigious the US has become and I raise you "A photo taken of me in public violates my privacy" lol.

If you were the photographer and not an amature but a "this is what I do for a living photographer" then yeah, make them pony up some $$$ or stop using it. Amateurs who happened to snap a cool pic all of a sudden trying to play "professional photographer" are also pretty annoying.

Just my opinion, I know lots of people and bits of the law disagree.