1 1
Hooknswoop

So, You Want to Be a Rigger?

According to the rules you must serve as a military rigger in order to qualify for the military competency exam, so no I don't believe you are able to use that. Also curious how you have packed T-11R's and MC-4 reserves without being a rigger. It doesn't make sense, and according to the regulations that guide us military riggers, is illegal I believe.

According to the rules you must serve as a military rigger in order to qualify for the military competency exam, so no I don't believe you are able to use that. Also curious how you have packed T-11R's and MC-4 reserves without being a rigger. It doesn't make sense, and according to the regulations that guide us military riggers, is illegal I believe.

If they know a rigger well, the rigger can let them come play in the packing shed, none of it has to go in the air though. ;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I read through and I didn't see anything mentioned that you have to be a jumper in order to become a rigger. If I only jump tandem am I still able to become a rigger?
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

Hi promise,

As others have said, no req'ment to be a jumper.

The old Master Rigger that I got my license from had gotten his license about 317 yrs ago when was in the Navy. The Navy req'd that you jump your own pack job. They used a hot-air baloon with a gang-plank. He said that he walked out onto the plank, pulled the ripcord, the pilot chute & canopy fell onto the plank and then he jumped. Well, it must have opened because he trained me.

JerryBaumchen