shropshire

My Sony HDR-AS15 just arrived..

Not yet mate ... just arrived today. I'm off to Spain at the weekend.. so will have to wait until then.

I have played with it and love the interval/time-lapse.

For what it is, did I read that your rate it?

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I have been jumping mine for a few weeks now. I like it quite a bit. The 120fps makes for some cool shots. I have it mounted on my G3 with a cookie side mount. Its ok, the visor vibrates a little but Cookie have given me a few tips. I use 2 gopros for tandem handcam and I wish the AS15 had shorter than 5 seconds picture setting. The user interface is also quite simple. I had the wifi active but it rains the battery too fast.

I find it in many ways similar to the Hero 3 but since my PC350 I am a fan of Sony's.

I have a stupid question: When you mount the Sony Actioncam to a G3 with the sidemount, can you see parts of the helmet or the face on the video?

I've seen footage of this camera sidemounted and you could see the googles and the nose of the videographer. [:/] But that was some openface helmet.

--------------------------------------------
Take care and have fun - in this order!

brwonder

I have been jumping mine for a few weeks now. I like it quite a bit. The 120fps makes for some cool shots. I have it mounted on my G3 with a cookie side mount. Its ok, the visor vibrates a little but Cookie have given me a few tips. I use 2 gopros for tandem handcam and I wish the AS15 had shorter than 5 seconds picture setting. The user interface is also quite simple. I had the wifi active but it rains the battery too fast.

I find it in many ways similar to the Hero 3 but since my PC350 I am a fan of Sony's.

Would you share the tips please? :)
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com