npgraphicdesign

GoPro Hero3 mystery videos.

I have been skiing for the last week and a half and been using the Hero3 for some videos. And the last day (today) I had two mystery videos. I know they didn't appear out of thin air, because they're between two other videos that i filmed for a specific purpose, and I know what those two videos should be! I know for a fact that a. both videos should be playable, and b. they should be a different size, since one was a quick run through the moguls, and another was an almost 15 minute ride from the top of a mountain all the way to the bottom.

The mystery part: both of these videos show up as 2.55GB in size, and blank. In other words, in the preview screen I get solid black. Open them up in any video playing software, and I get solid black and it won't play, can't forward it, etc.

Any suggestions? :S

Try opening up the the LRV file of the same name in VLC and see what it is. The LRV is a super low res version for viewing over wifi. You may have to rename it .mp4
That is odd none-the-less.
Trunk's Blog
HYPOXIC's Instagram
Like HYPOXIC