MrHixxx

Rebel T4i

One of the video guys at Dallas is jumping a T4i, and loves it. I could probably put in touch with him if you wanted, I have an email address and will see him this weekend. ;)

"If all you ever do is all you ever did, then all you'll ever get is all you ever got."

You can burst an exit with the format on Jepg and not raw. Being conscience of your shots and only taking the exit and deployment in sequence you wont fill the buffer enough to loose any shots (using a high speed card) I shoot in manual mode with manual focus so it can fire at will with great results... I'm using a canon 10x22 at a focal length of 16 for the average tandem....
You will love it
The end result is directly connected to the effort applied

Think of how you are going to mount it, and be sure you have access as you would like it, to your mem-card especially. A friend of mine recently picked up either the T3i or 4i (can't remember which vs which) then found the mem card slots were on THE BOTTOM of the camera Body - making quick swap-outs for editing "on-the-fly" or worse yet - when faced with a turn-around load, and back-to-back customers, and videos to edit/render now backing up, in of itself, a huge pain! I think it may also depend on which version (Asia/EUR/USA) model you are buying. - So again, just be sure for yourself, in advance - and avoid any surprises!

It's a great camera though in just about every other possible aspect. - Enjoy!
coitus non circum - Moab Stone

I use a t3i, and I don't think there is much difference in the 3 and 4, except the price. Have no problems with the 3

The T2i and T3i are both awesome cameras (pretty much the same save the flip screen), But the T4i (650D) is superior mainly because of it's construction. It is sealed more like a 5D than the other Rebel series. Ours aren't here yet but they've been ordered!
pope