chuteshack

recommendation for film negative scanner?

I have an epson scanner for you but i have to wait till next week to send it to you. It scans film or slides as well as its a flat bed. $50.00 plus shipping

A friend will bail you out of jail , a REAL friend will be sitting next to you in the cell slapping your hand saying "DUDE THAT WAS AWSUM " ................

Find an old HP 5370C scanner with an "Active Matrix" adapter. They are absolutely wonderfull converting negatives to Digital. The adapter shines light thru the negative and the scanner is adjusted to scan that light. You can scan severl negatives at a time (strips) or one at a time. I don't have an example to show you, but the quality of the scan is really good. B|

Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

I forgot to mention what scanner i have, its an epson 2450 flatbed and has all the stuff to do negatives and slides as well. http://www.virtualtraveller.org/epson2450.htm

A friend will bail you out of jail , a REAL friend will be sitting next to you in the cell slapping your hand saying "DUDE THAT WAS AWSUM " ................