keithbar

so who else deer hunts and runs trail camera's ?

I have hunted all my adult life. but just invested in 3 trail camera's this year with mixed results. wondering if anyone has any advise or good or bad experiences with diff brands. I did learn the hard way you need to leave the same memory cards in each camera. and format them when changing cards.[:/]
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I have hunted all my adult life. but just invested in 3 trail camera's this year with mixed results. wondering if anyone has any advise or good or bad experiences with diff brands. I did learn the hard way you need to leave the same memory cards in each camera. and format them when changing cards.[:/]

Fuck dude. Like you neeed one up on a deer. Go still hunt a fuckin elk, bear, moose, hog, gator like a real man.. And don't waste the food. SC. 321 CYA
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Hey,

I've checked out quite a few of the brands and cameras out there and settled on a Stealth Cam Unit OPS. The main fact is that you'll have to pay to get reasonable quality...don't expect amazing quality from a $100 camera.

I've attached a picture taken this week. I'm really impressed with the camera, and while I haven't tested the video yet, I'm impressed with what I see on youtube and the testing in my house.

If you're simply looking for a recommendation, check out youtube. Check out the qualities for video, or just google trailcam on google image search.

What issues are you finding, or what are you trying to find out specifically?
"When once you have tasted flight..."

I have all primos cameras both the larger d cell batt size and the smaller " ultra" aa size ultra cam. I have got some good pics from them but get some blank pics or pics of a deer's hind quarters that has allready passed thru the sensor. also at night a lot of blurred pics of moving animals. the cuddieback talks about their fast trigger speed. wondering if it is all hype
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I'm using the wildgame innovation camers with no complaints what so ever...
I purchased these cause a friend state side has about 4 of them...all the pics I see off his are great...nothing spectacular as for quality but the pics are clear, dates and times good...
And each camera is under a 100$....
Here are a couple pics from the cams
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"