vincemoore88

Malfunction pictures

Not kidding! I don't speak Spanish so it hard for me to find out where to order them.

so try translating it through one of the miriad of tools on the web.
Christ make an effort:S
:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Now wouldn't hat have been the smarter thing to say before? Go read a book on manners. Your old enough to have some.

Sheesh. They are pictures of mals that any experienced jumper should be able to identify. No need to translate.

Download the pictures, send them off to be printed and laminate them.

Done.

:)
If you want to send a few pfennigs their way to be nice, that would be cool to show appreciation for their efforts.

:)
And I realize it is not the best manners to correct someone since we are old enough to know better, but it is "you're", not "your".;)
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Now wouldn't hat have been the smarter thing to say before? Go read a book on manners. Your old enough to have some.

In my world manners would dictate that YOU actually try to solve your own problems without relying on other people to do the work for you.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak. You should let the hate in our life go.

No hate dude, just a desire for people to actually try to take some personal responsibility, for both their actions and their learning.
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

No hate dude, just a desire for people to actually try to take some personal responsibility, for both their actions and their learning.

+1 why do some people expect others to do everything for them ?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -- Albert Einstein

-1 it's a forum, where people go to ask questions and get help.

-1 it's a forum, where people go to ask questions and get help.

True, but at least make the questions worth reading, and not "hey can someone Google it FOR ME"
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?