DustyP

GoPro issues with iMovie

I'm not computer savvy. But basically, got this GoPro Hero2 and I'm trying to import the GoPro clips into iMovie. The iMovie version is from iLife 09 and the clips are not recognized by iMovie. I downloaded a converter and try converting them to dv, mov, & AVI and still nothing. Anyone experience this?

I'm not computer savvy. But basically, got this GoPro Hero2 and I'm trying to import the GoPro clips into iMovie. The iMovie version is from iLife 09 and the clips are not recognized by iMovie. I downloaded a converter and try converting them to dv, mov, & AVI and still nothing. Anyone experience this?

I seem to remember having that problem. Upgrade to the latest version, it has more fun features anyway and is only 29.99 or something like that. At that price it's hard to beat for throwing quick edits together on a Mac.

Make sure you turn on "Advanced Tools" in preferences to get all the cool stuff.
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com