Gideon

Advice in glasses/goggles with Tonfly 3x plus helmet needed.

Hi guys,
I'm a happy owner of the New Tonfly 3x plus camera helmet
But I have issues with my current goggles (flex vision flex goggle), due to the elastic of the goggle my head hurts when wearing my helmet.
Also the goggle jumps into my eyes when wearing him temporarely on the fore end of the helmet.
So I need some advice on the right eyeprotection for this helmet.
Looking forward to your answer.

I wear safety glasses with my FTP.
They work real well for me.

http://www.farmandfleet.com/products/555386-virtua_safety_glasses.html#.UFIwv43N-Xs

I wear contact lenses when jumping and I haven't lost a contact yet while wearing these.
They are cheap and the safety glasses have stronger hinges than other cheap glasses.
My helmet fits so tight that I just shove those in place when ready to jump and they stay very securely in place.

I use Birdz Vision goggles with my 2x helmet, especially the wide strap is comfortable in a narrow helmet like this.
I've put around 100 jumps on this configuration and the only thing I sometimes feel is the plastic buckle at the back of my head, you solve the problem by simply putting your helmet and goggles on again.

I have the same problem with the goggle jumping in my eyes, I just leave them on under canopy. Only when i really need to put them of, I pull it down over my ears and chincup, the only downside of this is that you can't put them on again without getting your helmet off.

blue skies!B|