Squeak

Go Pro 2 software

I just started flying the Hero2 and I am having issues with the footage, I have the Cineform software, but neither the AVI or the MP4 converts seem to play properly on VLC?
is there another freeware SW program i can use to get the footage off camera?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I just started flying the Hero2 and I am having issues with the footage, I have the Cineform software, but neither the AVI or the MP4 converts seem to play properly on VLC?

Trunk may have another suggestion, as I'm only using VLC, Media Player, and Vegas.
All three play the Hero2 with the Cineform codec installed.
Are you only hearing sound and seeing no video?

Trunk may have another suggestion, as I'm only using VLC, Media Player, and Vegas.
All three play the Hero2 with the Cineform codec installed.
Are you only hearing sound and seeing no video?

That's exactly what happening Spot.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Have you downloaded any other codec paks such as KLite? Doing so will often blow away settings of appropriate codec paks.
you might want to re-install the Cineform codec pack/application to be sure it's "on top."
Windows Media Player, VLC should be opening these files correctly.

Have you downloaded any other codec paks such as KLite? Doing so will often blow away settings of appropriate codec paks.
you might want to re-install the Cineform codec pack/application to be sure it's "on top."
Windows Media Player, VLC should be opening these files correctly.

I havent downloaded any Codec packs on this computer. and Cineform was the last thing I did download. Ill try reinstalling the Cineform
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?