LouDiamond

Another sunglass mounted camera system-Pivothead

I was going to say it was rather impressive video, until he exited [:/]
A fullface helmet would probably be better as it would keep the glasses still but then you might get foging issues.

And I'm not sure about the 75 degree field of view.

I agree the field of view is too narrow for general purpose skydiving. Do they have a wider angle option?

And the continuous flicker in the video that begins once they exit the plane mars what is otherwise reasonably good quality. Hope they can fix that.

Good concept, however. Not a snag hazzard, easy to "mount", no need to fuss with getting it aimed properly.

the warble seen in that vid isn't from the glasses moving; it's from a software or hardware gyro. Knowing the developers fairly well, they'll have this worked out prior to bringing them to market.
The sunglass optics are very well done, UV etc. Angle of camera lens, encoding bitrate, and the gyro issue all need some tweaks, IMO.

If anyone does have experience with these I'd like to hear from them. I was going to get a pair, but realised that the frames wouldn't be flexible and fit to my face. I suppose if you had the right physiognomy they'd be perfect.