ivanrockon

GoPro Hero2 card & settings?

I used to do a lot tandem & fun jump videos when mini-dv cameras where the hit of the moment. Been retired from the sport for a some years, been doing some jumps now and I see that the skydiving/video camera and setups have change a lot. Too make the story short I just bought a Hero2 but not sure which card to buy since I can not find anyone to tell me which one is more reliable/fast and appropriate for this camera (other than SDHC class 4 or above). Any other settings in the camera (for video) that you may want to share to record my skydiving activities?

Thanks and blue ones!

Ivan "Rock On"

On the Hero 2 get a SDHC class 10. Although some class 4 work, the class 10 is recommended for stills @ 2 stills per second. I recommend the scandisk extreme 16gb class 10 cards since they are really reliable and speed test well. Other cards work, but you may not get a good life out of them or run into other problems. For the hero 2. FOV of Wide and 1080p is the best. (for POV jumpers) Change the FOV for your skill level.
Trunk's Blog
HYPOXIC's Instagram
Like HYPOXIC