DesertDevil

RAWA Image or RAWA Vision?

You'll see the visible difference in the forehead area. One has a good 1.5" of a foam front, while the other plastic shell comes all the way down. Can't remember which one is which. The one with foam has a more forgiving angle for your camera for belly jumps.
Stay high pull low

The Vision has the additional coverage by the shell of the helmet on the forehead. It also comes in both freefly and belly angles, so you can choose which suits your needs. I have started using a Vision this season, and have absolutely no complaints so far, couldn't be happier with it. For what its worth, I've tested both visions and images and they both fit like a glove, I just opted for the additional shell coverage.

I'm looking to buy a RaWa helmet and prefer the extra coverage of the vision. At the moment I will be primarily using the helment for filming FS coaching jumps (so on level), will this be ok with a 170 degree wide angle lense?

I'll be probably moving into freefly for fun jumps next year so dont want to fork out for two helmets if I can use one..
LittleDJ!!- There is no such thing as a perfectly good aircraft!!!