DSE

Newest book

!!warning!! self promotion here...
My newest book on Sony Vegas is now available for preorder.
It is written from the ground up rather than being a "new edition" and most of the tutorials are based around either MTV video projects or skydiving video. The book includes a DVD with many skydiving videos from a variety of sources including RED, AVC, AVCHD, 3D, etc.

I'm really grateful that the publisher let me put wingsuiting on the cover.
550 pages of fun stuff.

Many thanks to the wingsuit community who contributed. Jarno Cordia, Zach Schroedel, Donald Schultz, joel Hindman, Shane Sandler, Ke Dime, all have great images/video in the book.

How much will these go for?
About $37 with the pre order and $60 something after pre order.
I can only imagine it will be worth the admission price.

60.00?!
Wow. I wasn't aware. I thought retail was 49.95. Shows how much I pay attention to the publisher :$

I don't know what the Kindle price will be.

congradulations doug. I am confident in the i will be happy with the book. I am sure it will will reinforce what I think I know and show me some stuff I didn't know and correct me on things things i was completely wrong about. Making it worth the $37 and most likely worth the 60 ish I could of paid for the book if i bought it after the pre sale.

Where and how can we get our "Autographed" copies? ;)

I teach High School TV & Video Production. I take the students thru the basics to get them started. Most are hungry for more info than I can offer. Would this be a good text book as we use Sony Vegas Pro 9?

Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

Amazon must have sent out some trunk monkeys and retrieved my book because it finally arrived. the book looks great i have only had a chance to go through the color editing section and i like the step by step process of color correcting a cold fall blue music video to a warm spring sunset. so far the the book is filling in the gaps of what i don't know so i can work in a more linear fashion.