saxboy

Raynox 3035 lens shade

Hello there.
Yesterday received my raynox HD 3035.!!
I want to film with the lens shade, but it isn't very tight on the lens..and I don't want to lose it..So I put this rubber to secure it..It is very tight right now and it is an easy and secure way..
I just wanted to share it with you..
Thanks..:-)

I bought the raynox 3035 hd lens and only used it for a few weeks because of vignetting. :( It wasn't always there, mostly when panning left to right.

Changed over to a liquid lens from cookie and the problem was solved.

Dave

Fallschirmsport Marl

I bought the raynox 3035 hd lens and only used it for a few weeks because of vignetting. :( It wasn't always there, mostly when panning left to right.

Changed over to a liquid lens from cookie and the problem was solved.

Well.....I thing it is depend from the type of camera you used..I don't have any problem with my cx 100...
Also you can't compare the image quality of the raynox with the liquid lens...no?

I have a cx 115.

As for the quality, I can't see any difference. There again, maybe I need glasses ;)

Again I am NOT an expert...but I had one "red eye 0.3x" "liquid lens 0.5x" "raynox hd 0.5" and "century hd 0.55x".
You can easy see the different if you compare these lenses!!!
Especially in the corners....!and in general "away" from the center..But you can find A LOT of this conversation if you search the forum...It is not necessary to start a new one..;-)