kyran46

first camera helmet

I have been looking for a camera helmet and camera box for a wile to top mount my Sony CX115.
Just been to 2K Composites website (www.2kcomposites.co.uk)

There Fuzion camera helmet seem a good price compaired to the others i have been looking at.

Dose anyone use a 2k fuzion with a camera box on top and do i need a Zkulls mount or mount it direct to the helmet.

Any help would be appreciated

2k have a new fuzion witch comes in three shell sizes
and it weight is 645 grams with two Zkulls and a cutaway fitted.

My Sony cx 115 is around 300 grams so it the same as a Tonfly 2x and 2x plus.

2KC quoted me £299.00 delivers with one Zkulls on top
and a cutaway, do you now how much an x2 shipped to the UK is, there website price is 365 euros with a cutaway and one converter mount price is excluding tax and postage.

I have been looking for a camera helmet and camera box for a wile to top mount my Sony CX115.
Just been to 2K Composites website (www.2kcomposites.co.uk)

There Fuzion camera helmet seem a good price compaired to the others i have been looking at.

Dose anyone use a 2k fuzion with a camera box on top and do i need a Zkulls mount or mount it direct to the helmet.

Any help would be appreciated

I had a Fuzion a few years ago and was not impressed with the quality or the service. I sold it and have had a number of different Tonflys since, great quality, great service.

I also have a G2 and a G3 from Cookie. Their helmets rock too.

I have had a couple of helmets from 2kc, the old shape fuzion with the indents and now i have the New shape which i think is a nicer shape but it also feels a lighter than the older one and fits beautifully.I went for zkull top mounted for the quick release flexibilty well worth the extra money.
Service was friendly and very helpful when deciding on the final setup, have and would in future recommend these guys.

Got my new Fuzion this week, just waiting for my video camera to turn up.

I went for two Zkulls a CX115 box, still bracket, Hypeye and a bite switch and then got a free bag.

The hole set up cost me £536.00 including the post, I looked at all the other makes of helmets and for the same set up we are talking over £200 more, why are they so expensive?

The quality of the fuzion is fantastic it fits like a glove i would recommend one to anybody.

Buying the Tonfly CC1, would have set you back 550 euros+shipping (470£+shipping), without the hypeye (add 90 euros) - more or less the same you paid for your Fuzion.. basically the same setup, preconfigured directly from Tonfly..

not saying you did anything wrong going for the Fuzion, if it fits like a glove, great! I just love my Tonfly! ;)

a.

A Tonfly with two Zkulls a CX115 box, still bracket, Hypeye a bite switch and a cutaway on there website is 733 Euros or £626.00 UK pounds + tax at 20% and delivery.

I was quoted just over £776.00 so it was a lot more than the fuzion.

DZ Sports website the price price was £779.95 and all the other dealers quoted me around the same price.