Conquest150

mac to pc

Your external HD has to be formated to file system FAT32 in order to be compantible with both PC and Mac.
I went through this issue earlier this year. Mac won't recognize NTFS fromatted HDs.
When you go to "My Computer" right click on the connected external drive and select "properties". That will tell you what fileing sysytem is your HD formatted for. If showes NTFS, you have to re-format it for FAT32. Make sure you back up all your data before you doing it so, because re-formating means ereasing all files!!!
For re-formatting right click on the external HD on "My Computer" then select "Format" then you have to select FAT.

Your external HD has to be formated to file system FAT32 in order to be compantible with both PC and Mac.
I went through this issue earlier this year. Mac won't recognize NTFS fromatted HDs.

NTFS-3G will enable NTFS reading and writing on Mac OSX. I have used it with no problems for a while.

FAT32 is not reliable file system. I do not recommend using it.

wonderfull tool for copyyying from PC -> Mac or vice versa:

Roline USB 2,0 11.02.9198 (google this partnumber)

http://shop.roline.com/shop/artikeldetail/index.html?Artikel-Nr=11.02.9198-10&t_Action=searchKatalog&t_SearchValue=&t_Sort=&t_Hier=&t_CatID=3292&t_ParentID=3292

I have both pc and mac and this shit helps a lot avoiding usb sticks or hdd in between.