antonija

Cookie CX100 cage + zkulls/x-shut

Is it possible to use zkulls or x-shut as a quick-mount for cookie cx100 cage instead of their flatlock? Or would I need a custom made plate to mate them?
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense. -David Thorne

I could post a pic if you would like.

Please do. I'm a bit puzzled because of the screw that connects camera to the cage. It looks like it's directly in the place where one would want to screw on zkulls plate.
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense. -David Thorne

well, with a bit of genuinity probably possible, at least the x-shut, but wouldnt recommend if you're not a handy-man.. the screw that fixes the camera to the box is of course there, so you'd need to make some sort of adapter plate in which the fixing-screw goes and on which you'd fix the box and the cross of the x-shut..

thinking about it, probably not!
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I just saw that x-shut makes top-mount adapter with screw integrated into the cross. I sent chutingstar an email, I hope they've done it already and will help me with instructions.