I3uller

Some HDSLR video for critique

Cool video....nicely shot..

From a story pov. I expected you to go back home, and crawl into bed or pass out in front of the TV with a beer.

The landing with which you currently end, seems to miss 'what happened the rest of the day'
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

So, how did you work the focus? My 7D doesn't autofocus in video mode, so I'm curious about how you did it. Also, what software did you use to edit? Did you process for color? What DZ was this?

Overall, it was a cool shoot. I was left wom\ndering if there was a bonfire or pie at the ned though.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Even at 2.8 with a 14 you have a pretty massive DOF. I shot at 1/60, 160 ISO at around f/20 so you set manual focus just back from infiniti and you pretty much get a DOF where you're in focus from 6 inches to infiniti. I used FCP 7 with no color correction. All shot at Skydive Taft in CA. I would have loved to get some awesome hangout stuff after the day was done but Taft is a pretty quiet DZ and everyone kind of just went home little by little. Nothing really happened haha