btvr

Contour HD camra box

Does anyone use the countor HD box made by 2k composites? Looking for the best option for mounting on a Nvertigo-X helmet. Seems like the least snag prone option. The box seems like it could be good for a side mount to resist riser slap but I don't know. Need advice from you experts out there. I still have a few jumps before I'm ready to fly with a camra though. Just trying to find the best and safest mount.

How do you like it? Does it fit well? Also I have seen the square 1 mount and that is also an option. I do prefer a lower profile mount for the top. Thats one reason I got the contour since the lense rotates. The horizontal mount from square 1 looks nice too but I'm not sure if it will "fit" nicely on the nverigo-x top flat spot.

I dont have one, i use a cx110 top mounted on the same helmet you have.
I think top mount its safer regarding Riser slaps and those mounts look really good and low profile.
The horizontal one will fit on the flat top of your helmet and it will still have some room left.

If you are not secure about it, send them a email and ask the dimensions of the mount and compare it with your helmet.

Blue ones!

Heard from Square 1. The Nvertigo-X top flat spot is too small for the pre drilled holes on the horizontal mount. Guess the vertical mount or the box are my only real options now.. Back to the drawing board..Ha

Why have a vertical mount when you can have the 2kc contour box layed flat and by turning the lense 90 degrees you get the same shot.
The vertical one top mounted is going to take a real pounding when you forget its there and bash it on the doorway!