RiccardoChiades

Olympus epl2

Hi everybody...do someone already jump with a olympus epl2?
i would like to buy this model with a micro4:3 lens like
9-18mm (crop factor is 2x)
i finally find the blow switch on ultimateswitch.com
i wrote this because i usually jump with tandems and now i'm using a canon eos 400d+canon15mm f 2,8 fish eye and i want to reduce weight for my neck with almost the same result!!!
thanks everybody,cheers!!!

I have just been looking at the Olympus Pen range, the E-PL2 has a remote shutter release option, and comes with a 14-42mm lens, surely that would be ideal for jumping?!

I too am waiting for a NEX that has a shutter release terminal, but with a new line just announced, I guess we will be waiting a while longer...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

Hi

I actually looked at the Olympus EPL2 but I decided to go for the Ricoh GX200. GX200 is around 240g compared to the EPL2's 362g. The GX200 is used for shooting tandems (see forum) and it should be easy it modify for using a bite switch.
I also looked at the Samsung NX100 (340g) and the Panasonic GF1 (285 exkl battery). The samsung has got the 2.5 mm serial connection but I never got around to test it wit the bite switch in the store... The Panasonic GF1 also has got the 2.5 mm serial but what I have read here is that it is not compatible with the bite conceptus bite switch...