velocityphoto

Is anyone wearing these sunglasses?

I have been in contact with these guys and wonder if anyone has or know anyone with experiences with these sunglasses with a RX lens in them?

http://store.outlaweyewear.com/oueyfualsufo.html

A friend will bail you out of jail , a REAL friend will be sitting next to you in the cell slapping your hand saying "DUDE THAT WAS AWSUM " ................

I have been in contact with these guys and wonder if anyone has or know anyone with experiences with these sunglasses with a RX lens in them?

http://store.outlaweyewear.com/oueyfualsufo.html

Fugitive Aluminum Sunglass for Motorcycle and Tuff Guys. Who writes this shit?
Blue Skies, Soft Docks and Happy Landings!
CWR #23
(It's called CRW, add an e if you like, but I ain't calling it CFS. FU FAI!)

Lonnie, those look like the china made Gatorz knock offs. I would be highly surprised if you could get an RX lens with them.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I chatted with a guy on there site last night "Matt". He says they do an actual script lens in the frame called fugitive and he knows a lot of people are using them skydiving ? I have a pair of liquids that i was talked into buying with the insert and they are the worst thing i have ever seen! The girl i spoke with actually told me "why would dirt get in between the lenses" They are consistently dirty and VERY hard to clean since they must be taken apart to clean. The lenses also are blurry on the top half of the lens They had to remake the script more than once. Now i have a pair of them that i CAN NOT use for skydiving anyways, since that is the whole reason i bought them! They don't fit tight to the face like gatorz.

A friend will bail you out of jail , a REAL friend will be sitting next to you in the cell slapping your hand saying "DUDE THAT WAS AWSUM " ................

Have you called Liquid back and asked them to fix your issue? They make in lens RX scripts but it sounds like your RX might be pretty strong.How heavy is your RX script?

As for fit, you have to mold them to your face. In fact they are designed that way. You can over form them and have your eyelashes touch the lenses if thats what you want. It's just a matter of tweaking them to fit your face.

At any rate, if you are not happy with what you have, call Liquid back and let them know, they have excellent customer service and they will take care of you without a hassle.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Yes i have spoke with them on the issue and they are not willing to do anything more with it.

I just got off the phone with them and they would like to take care of you. Either contact them or expect to be contacted in a short while. The person you should ask for is Angie if you contact them yourself. Hope that helps you out and you get your issue resolved.:)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I spoke with them yesterday Scott. They are going to see what they can do to remedy this issue. I'll let you know how things turn out.
Thank you very much!

Fugitive Aluminum Sunglass for Motorcycle and Tuff Guys. Who writes this shit?

The OutLaw Eyewear Fugitive is a High Performance Ultra Bad-Ass Aluminum Motorcycle and Tuff guy Sunglass.

sure makes me want to get a pair :D:D:D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I have the OutLaw Eyewear Fugitive and it is a really great sunglass. I know someone that got it with their Prescription in it, and they did a really good job with it. They have a professional lab that makes real lenses that go into the frame. It is not an RX insert.

It was not a super speedy process, but the end result is excellent. i recommend it.

Actually, that guy Matt helped me too.

I have these Fugitive glasses. They are not Gatorz knock-offs, and they are not cheaply made.
They actually fit closer to my face blocking more wind out than the Gatorz do.
They are actually more adjustible than the Gatorz are, and they cost a little less too.