badlock

Now I have to decide between Infinity and Wings

Thanks at all for the answers (in the other thread) about my rigging questions.

Now I have to decide between the following containers:

- Infinity
because the reserve flap design & reserve pilot chute seems to be equal like on the Vector 3.
Other reasons for choosing the Infinity are the secondary riser covers.

- Wings
because I heard only good thinks about it.

What would you do and why?

Don't be a Lutz!

i would say wings, but either rig is a great rig. i like them both very much. i just like the wings harness a bit more, for me it is more confortable, for you or someone else, that may be different.

both are very safe (as in freefly friendly) and hold up very well.

later

My preference is the Infinity. It's very rigger friendly, and it's built well. Give me the enclosed reserve pilot chute any day. Easy to pack (both main and reserve). The Flaps stay put in freefall. It's just a solid simple rig.

Which other thread by the way?
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

hmm, true.
The last time i checked at Rigs & Things mirage G4 was $1200.00 (base price)

But yes, one way or another, it's more expensive than wings [:/]

Oh and Between Infinity and wings, i'd vote for wings too.
"George just lucky i guess!"

Infinity, the secondary "reserve side flap" riser covers are great, and no exposed pilot chute appearance issues. Javelin, Wings, Racer, Reflex - they all suffer from this.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I would say "wings"... But I might be a little biased because I never jumps any other container. All I know is that the customer service I received from Sunrise rigging was awsome and you get a really good bang for your bucks. You might want to see if you can score yourself a 50% off coupon from someone for around 150 Bucks. Then I guarantee your wings container will smoke any other container when it comes to get your dollars worth...
Like I said I might be biased...;)

"We see the world just the way we are...

Where is the MIRAGE G4 choice... ;)

Why? it's perfect! :)

And expensive :S

You get what you pay for.

I'm not paying for anything as ugly as the G4.
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

They are both GREAT rigs, not only that but they both really take care of their customers!

At that point it really comes down to astetics more then anything.

Well, that and I really prefer how Wings does their main pin protection. I am not a fan of the Javelin style main pin flaps, I've seen too many of them pop open sitflying (on Javs), but then again, I haven't seen that happen on an Infinity.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

hmm, true.
The last time i checked at Rigs & Things mirage G4 was $1200.00 (base price)

But yes, one way or another, it's more expensive than wings [:/]

Oh and Between Infinity and wings, i'd vote for wings too.

Infinity! I love my mirage, but for $200 more than the base price of a mirage i got my infinity with all the bells and whistles... articulated,stainless, embrodery etc.. and the customer service rocks!

just need to cut that damn whistle off it annoys everyone in freefall;)

wings dude, that's my vote. I loved my old one and now I really love my new one. My harness fits like a glove. I have made several hop'n'pops from altitude and was never uncomfortable in the saddle, even after loads of high g spirals and practice hooks. Pin protection is excellent and you can get all of the bells and whistles for an incredibly reasonable price. Go to the website and check them out.
------------------------------------------------------------
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

I sell gear all day long and the Infinity seems to be the more popular choice now days. Great price fast lead time and great customer service! Best price on the market right now! I have inspected a lot of rigs and between the Wings and the Infinity, Infinity wins hands down!! Great construction and the riser tucks will not let your risers come out during freefall. Plus I have one and I love it!;)
Dom

Infinity.

I ordered one, and I made several changes after I sent in the inital order. Every time I called and said my name, they knew immediately who I was and were able to give me answers about my order on the spot.

Plus it's less expensive than many others, just as good quality, and the folks are friendly.

Mine will be at my house on Wednesday! Woohoo!
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

I would buy an Infinity. They are very simple rigs, and functional. I am very impressed with the design of the main riser cover tuck tabs and the secondary riser covers which are integrated with the reserve side flaps. They are well made and affordable and just plain good lookin rigs. I have only seen one Wings, and it was a BIG one. It is a very odd looking, misproportioned rig. Maybe they translate better into smaller rigs, but I was unimpressed with the big one. My rigger hates it.