Stefan1983

overexposed gopro hc pictures

Hey!
After the new update for my gopro ( one picture every second instead of 2 seconds) the first handcam fotos in the door are extreme overexposed, maybe the first 3-4 Pics. I´ve got this problem only in the 1 second mode, in the 2 second mode everything goes well.

another hc-Tandemmasters with that issue or ideas about that?

thx

Stefan

I've noticed the video is slow to adjust when there is a significant light change. My guess is that the camera is still adjusting when the photo is taken. I don't think there's anything you can do about it. In the picture you posted, if the camera was rolled more towards your left shoulder it may have not felt the need to adjust according to the extreme brightness change in the left side of the photo (towards the front of the plane).

Hold your cam hand out the door for a few seconds before exit, makes a huge difference! Gives the go pro more time to meter the light out side instead of having the wide aperture it needs inside the plane in the low light conditions.

A friend will bail you out of jail , a REAL friend will be sitting next to you in the cell slapping your hand saying "DUDE THAT WAS AWSUM " ................