rehmwa

Canon G10/-11/12

I'll be happy to call you, it'll be a while though, lot's of stuff right now.

I'll look at the cords. Good point.

And yeah, Mike's helping me with the whole mount/setup of the final product.

I appreciate the input. You're always a good friend.

blues

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Sounds like the G-12 is quite a step up from the G-10 as far as frame rate. I may have to spend some more $$.

you have my camera, and my C1 is already set up on typical bright day setting (Tv, etc) - including continuous shoot. Try it out with your G10 right next to it on your freefall settings (with continuous shoot) and see what you think

(if you haven't already)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Together, initial sighting done, looks great. Ready to practice with it the next good weather weekend (whenever that comes).

1 - it's so much lighter than the old VHS stuff I remember jumping.

2 - I have a ton to learn starting now.

thanks for all the info and advice you guys - I take it to heart - this is brand new stuff for me - so like every new discipline I try (about 1 every thousand jumps) I'll listen listen listen