ReyNier

GoPro Live view on external screen

Here is a site that sells a "LIVE" kit. It's not perfect and given the distance and limitations, it might not work that well for skydiving, it might work in one place and not another is my guess. But at that price point, it's not too big of an investment to find out. I may pick one of these up for myself.

Go Pro HD Live video
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

the mail is actually about the transmission technology and not about the mount.
If you jump with equipment like "Jetman" Yves Rossy, fashion and good looks are not really an issue. Apart from that the helmet he wears is equipped with 2 separate cut away systems. for left and right side. If you need to look cool'n groovy in the bar, just don't wear the mount there ;-)

There are few TX+RX sets meant primarily for FPV RC-planes that might do well with skydiving also.

I already ordered one set from BEVRC (http://www.bevrc.com/bev-24g-500mw-plug-and-play-system-specially-designed-for-fpv-p-46.html) but haven't yet tested it; range should be something like 6 kilometers (236k inches) with extra antenna on RX side.

Problem (here in Finland) are the radio regulations, you have to have radio amateur license to operate over 10mW appliances on 2.4Ghz.

wew, 8km !

okay, not that short as a range ^^

Anyone has any information or additional photos about how it has been done ?

I really wish I could get some details... This kind of setting would be really useful for me...

A very nice job !
I would love to see some embarqued footage too !