PalleNygren

Ipod touch: Replacement for Itunes?

I've got an Ipod touch and I would like to know if there is a replacement for Itunes, for PC, that is as capable but minus all the bloatware. As an absolute minimum I need to be able to add/remove music and playlists. Sofar I've tried Copy trans manager which proved too unstable,

/Patrick

Sorry, I wasn't clear on what I am after. I would like to completely replace Itunes, so all the software that just builds on top of I tunes (like MediaMonkey and Copy trans manager) are not an option. What I'm trying to find is a software that is not as bloated as Itunes but can still communicate with my Ipod touch so synchronize songs and playlists (again, without relying on Itunes).

/Patrik

I think most (if not all) software required to sync without Itunes, builds on the drivers for communicating that are installed with Itunes.

It doesnt load the actual program, but does always seem to need it as a backbone to communicate. Not sure there are options without it..
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?