Zlew

I fell off the camera step!

You gave me one of my favorite quotes from nationals, "Sometimes we go by 'The Nasties' because, you know, we're girls." Not quite as good as the girl who said, "I like the smell of skunk, it makes me happy." but it's close.

I don't think that was my exact quote...
I was just saying that the common joke at our dz is we are Tenacity by day and Team Nasty by night... but that was just a running joke as most of us are married... Who said that they liked the smell of skunk? If you tell me it was Arianna, I will die laughing.

Grrr....

I did probably hear you wrong, it happens. I don't remember who the skunk girl was. We were talking about the grease trap at the cafe backing up, she didn't know what a grease trap is so we described it as a skunk times ten. She said that reminds her of going home with all the skunk roadkill on the way.
Back on subject, I have docked on our tail more times than I care to count, fell of way early 1 1/2 times, and got hung up once.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

Back on subject, I have docked on our tail more times than I care to count, fell of way early 1 1/2 times, and got hung up once.

Got hung up? Is that when your hand or foot gets caught in the door by one of your teammates?... Hung up makes me picture your wings somehow snagged and your stuck to the plane or simply forgetting to let go of the plane bc you were hung up on a thought... :PAlso how do you fall off early one and a half times?;)

Okay Joe... sorry... ready? 1...2...3... GRRRR!

Actually I forgot a couple, it was 3 1/2 times falling off early. The first two were hanging exits on a 182, 5 seconds early (I got in before the last guy), then 10 seconds early (I got on level but was a long way away). The third was climbing out of the SDC otter in winter, missed the step and the handle. I got hung up in a CASA at Rantoul launching a 6 way round. We shimmied down the ramp, did a hop at the end, and I swung my feet back as hard as I could like I do on a 182 exit when I'm on the side. The formation spun quickly and blew up. I had time to wonder why I was floating so bad before I looked over my shoulder and saw I was still in the plane. My leg strap had caught an eye bolt on the side of the plane and I was dangling underneath it. Jim Benton drug me back in. A month later we were jumping into a party with a 182 that didn't have a jump step. The first guy went out on the outside of the tire, I climbed out second with the intention of going Golden Knight. I slipped off the back of the spring and fell, but I was able to hook the door jamb with my right knee, so again, I was hanging under the plane. I gave them thumbs up that I was okay, the third guy assesed the situation and decided it looked okay from his end so he climbed out over me. The last guy was diving so it didn't matter to him. To exit I just straightened my leg and fell away, after a little tumble. Stan named that exit the Lead Knight.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.