DownplaneDave

Schumacher CX150 box

I've been told this is the box that will fit my needs for my new CX150 setup for my BH FTP. Who sells this box? I can't seem to find a vendor or I'm not looking under the right name.

If anyone else has any other box suggestions that will allow easy access to the camera to remove the video card which is bottom located I'd like the feed back.

Helmet - BH Flat Top Pro
Lens - Century .55
Mount - leaning towards the Flatlock

I have another post Cage or Box CX150. I'm still open for suggestions. Would like to purchase something ASAP but want to ensure i'm getting the best fit for my needs.

Thanks for your feedback,
Dave

Terry's user name is sky490.

Unless you need to remove the box, mount it direct to the FTP.

The camera is friction fit, so release the clip holding the box closed and the camera can be slid out.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I've been told this is the box that will fit my needs for my new CX150 setup for my BH FTP. Who sells this box? I can't seem to find a vendor or I'm not looking under the right name.

If anyone else has any other box suggestions that will allow easy access to the camera to remove the video card which is bottom located I'd like the feed back.

Helmet - BH Flat Top Pro
Lens - Century .55
Mount - leaning towards the Flatlock

I have another post Cage or Box CX150. I'm still open for suggestions. Would like to purchase something ASAP but want to ensure i'm getting the best fit for my needs.

Thanks for your feedback,
Dave

We do:

http://www.chutingstar.com/newgear_en/photo-video/camera-boxes/cx110-150-stealth-box.html

Mike
ChutingStar.com