velocityphoto

hypeye malfunction!

Have a hypeye that The record light isn't working properly. Lights go into standby mode while recording and then red light gos off and on and then gos off permanently and has to be reset after every jump.

A friend will bail you out of jail , a REAL friend will be sitting next to you in the cell slapping your hand saying "DUDE THAT WAS AWSUM " ................

The LED's go out (the wiring, or something). I've gone through 3 now, and it's getting ridiculously frustrating.

I called Trunk and he sent me new LED's, and they're really easy to replace... but it sure gets annoying.
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

I have a similar problem. Blue light works fine; red does not (or does only when you squeeze the LEDs). In my case, I am pretty sure it's a loose wire.
Skwrl Productions - Wingsuit Photography

Northeast Bird School - Chief Logistics Guy and Video Dork

Best way to contact me this summer is via email. If you need a LED replacement just send an email to franke(at)gethypoxic.com with your ship to address and that you need an LED and we'll get one out to you quickly. I've made a change in manufacturing that should prevent the leads from vibrating off in the new LED cables. If you have questions for me please email me at [email protected]. This is the best way to contact me this summer as I'm on the boogie circuit and rarely next to my phone.

With that said, if you need one and have a friend at couch freaks I will happily give them a replacement.

Blue Ones and sorry for the inconvenience.
-Trunk
HYPOXIC

Best way to contact me this summer is via email. If you need a LED replacement just send an email to franke(at)gethypoxic.com with your ship to address and that you need an LED and we'll get one out to you quickly. I've made a change in manufacturing that should prevent the leads from vibrating off in the new LED cables. If you have questions for me please email me at [email protected]. This is the best way to contact me this summer as I'm on the boogie circuit and rarely next to my phone.

With that said, if you need one and have a friend at couch freaks I will happily give them a replacement.

Blue Ones and sorry for the inconvenience.
-Trunk

Emailing Franke has not worked out for me yet. I haven't gotten a response. Any body else got a suggestion?

Emailed FrandE and got my replacements, took about a week. The new LED was really easy to install using a cypres 1 battery screwdriver. Works like new now.
We're not fucking flying airplanes are we, no we're flying a glorified kite with no power and it should be flown like one! - Stratostar