skyhawk99

Lookin for Tandem Gear

Would like to put the feelers out and see if there is anyone who knows of somebody with a vector tandem rig with passenger harness. Would like to look at the possibility of leasing with the option to buy. I am in Canada and was hoping to find a rig to buy but like most 0f us skydivers the money fell short so my only option is to persue a lease. If you know of anyone or anywhere that may be able to help me out i would appreciate it

Thanks and Blue Skies

Not being a smart ass, but in case you didn't know there is a pretty popular classifieds section on this webpage. You might already know that, but I'm just helping you out if you didn't already know. Good luck finding what you are looking for, blue skies :)

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

You are talking about a Sigma right? The cost is more but, it is 70% safer, so how can you put a price on safety. You owe it to yourself as well as your passenger, Definitely your passenger. Add $10 to the price of every jump if you have to. You can even put in your tandem sales pitch, "Our tandems are $10 more expensive, because we use the safest tandem system in the world, and it cost's more."
Well good luck, there are a few people out there that buy rigs and lease them so you should have no problem finding one.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

Thanks for the Info I have browsed the classifieds quite a bit but remember as my post states i am in Canada and when you see $4000 US dollars or more then that equates to a whole lot of Canadian dollars. Dont get me wrong if I had $20000 I would just buy the Sigma outright instead of trying to find a lease. Just want to do Tandems and the DZ here has not got one. next best thing look for one. Anyway thanks again for the info at least you took the time to read my post and reply and thats what the sport is all about. |I do also agree with the other two posts as well that Sigma is the safeest system in the world and it is worth getting just need to find the contacts to try and put this together.

Blue Skies
Skyhawk99

Boy that sounds like a new V/STM!!!!!

Hey Dave, you getting a commission from RWS?????

Yup, and nope, although that would be VERY nice..*cough*mrbooth*cough*...

Well, I've packed Vectors, Sigmas and Strongs...so I've got a little experience with the three major systems out there and I like the Sigmas by far.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

It's not a Vector but I belive Strong has a leasing program direct from the factory now.

Still the Sigma is the best Tandem System on the market now, and the only one I want to jump.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.