riso2k4

CX100 Box options

Hey I've tried searching all over for ideas on a homemade helmet camera box for a Sony CX100, but no luck. Does anyone have any recommendations or plans on a good way to do it..? Or a possible link where it has been discussed? Cookie makes really nice ones, but are a little bit expensive. Any ideas would be very appreciated...Thanks

Hey I've tried searching all over for ideas on a homemade helmet camera box for a Sony CX100, but no luck

Seriously?? A simple search for "CX-100 box" came up with hundreds of threads discussing this very topic...

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=search_results&search_forum=all&search_string=cx-100%20box&sb=score&mh=25

Terry Schumacher makes several Boxes, One for the CX-100 and one for the CX-110/150. Both are friction fit. They come with the 30mm to 37mm step ring and a lens bushing used to center the lens, It also comes with the hardware for mounting.
If my photo comes out you will see the case with an Optional lens hood to fit the Century Optics .3.
This lens hood when used replaces the lens bushing used with or without any other lens.
Made from High Impact ABS Plastic.
It has a smoothe surface as not to rash up the Aircraft.
You can get one at most Gear Shops or E Mail Me
[email protected]