verticalflyer

CX155 Flash memory or CX155 Hard Drive

Any issues with capture between these two. Currently looking to change from my PC1000 to HD and the 155 looks good, however since have been in pC tape world forever I know zip.

So pros cons and thoughts welcome there is onlt $75 or £50 between them so be sueful to knwo.

Thanks for any info

Fraser
Dont just talk about it, Do it!

I think u have the model numbers mixed up as all cx-155 s are flash memory. the sony hard drive ones have model numbers like hdr-xr150

Is it possible he saw CX155 HD and thought the HD referred to hard drive instead of high definition?
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

Hopefully links below makes sense one has a hardrive one does not. And no didnt confuse HD with Hard drive lol, both are full High Definition.

It was just the 155 Xr vs Cr bit that I assumed was fundamentally te same camera bar the hardrive in one and npt the other. I'll go for the CR.

Sony HDR-XR155 Hard Drive HD Camcorder
http://www.jessops.com/online.store/products/77165/show.html

Sony HDR-CX155 HD Camcorder
http://www.jessops.com/online.store/products/77459/show.html
Dont just talk about it, Do it!

Hi, I have a HDR-XR150 that can record on Its HDD or in the flash memory card. If I chose to record in the SD memory card would it work? Do you think that even not using the hard disck it could be damage?

Thank you very much!

Anselmo_TestDummies
BRAZIL

That is WHY the drive parks... so the disk won't be damaged by being jostled around and such, and in the case of altitude... the thinner air crashing the head into the platter. I think you're safe. ;)

Gary "Superfletch" Fletcher
D-26145; USPA Coach, IAD/I, AFF/I
Videographer/Photographer