BobMoore

CX100 + Opteka 0.3 + box

I recently purchased a CX100 and Opteka 0.3 lens along with a Liquid Flatlock mount. Now I am thinking I should buy one of those Cookie Composites boxes to protect everything. Does anybody have this combination and can tell me that the Opteka 0.3 lens will actually fit that box, or would I have to do some cutting with a Dremel tool?

Bob
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

i have such combination (without flatlock) and opteka fits perfectly (although it's little bigger than the blackbox on the righ and on top - if you are looking from the front).

so, no need to drill anything..

Thanks, I appreciate the reply.
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

I make an all ABS box thet requires no bolting the camera in. The Camera fits with no side play. The lens area uses the standard 30 to 37 step ring and if you are jumping a large diameter wide angle lens
you can get an optional lens hood shown in this photo. There is a OD groove which the Box closes over holding the lens and hood secure. FYI my hood will aslo fit the Cookie Box.

I make an all ABS box thet requires no bolting the camera in. The Camera fits with no side play. The lens area uses the standard 30 to 37 step ring and if you are jumping a large diameter wide angle lens
you can get an optional lens hood shown in this photo. There is a OD groove which the Box closes over holding the lens and hood secure. FYI my hood will aslo fit the Cookie Box.