quade

Check these eyeglass video cameras out.

Just slightly too large to wear under a helmet, but still interesting.

Article in LA Times;
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/outposts/2010/05/new-eyewear-allows-for-handsfree-video-recording.html

Product web site;
http://www.hunterspec.com/updateable/update_display.cfm?pageID=2603&categoryID=8

Product Manual;
http://hunterspec.com/updateable/files/ikam_manual.pdf

One interesting thing I saw in the manual was they have a built in indicator light the wearer can see.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

One of my class mates in junior high school had similar eyeglasses about 12 years ago.

He was secretly filming school life for Norwegian documentary film producers and to maintain authenticity, the camera should remain hidden.

Ofcourse at those times the recording medium had to be stored somewhere on his clothes.

Im not a hunter..but why would you want to film hunting? That would be some BORING footage!!

derrr just sittin' here in the tree stand waitin for one dem der deers or turkeys to come buy. hey look over there...a tree and over there...more trees! wooohooo this is funnnnn. :)
yeah i don't get it

LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Im not a hunter..but why would you want to film hunting? That would be some BORING footage!!

derrr just sittin' here in the tree stand waitin for one dem der deers or turkeys to come buy. hey look over there...a tree and over there...more trees! wooohooo this is funnnnn. :)
yeah i don't get it

Some of us hunt by stalking the animal (as opposed to waiting in a hide). This requires knowledge of the animal you are hunting, good observation skills, ability to move quietly and quickly and a little bit of luck. My first real stalk was at least as exciting as my first skydive. Frankly I'd rather video/photograph an animal in its natural envirnoment than a skydive.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -- Albert Einstein

Frankly I'd rather video/photograph an animal in its natural envirnoment than a skydive.

How many animals skydive?:P

at least one :P
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -- Albert Einstein