skyjumpenfool

Hype Eye D out of stock??

Yeah, Trunk, who manufacturers them, is out until the end of April beginning of May. Sounds like some manufacturing/supply delays. So your best bet is to try calling every dealer on his list as you might find one who still has one or two on their shelf.

We sold our last one a few days ago...and have had 100 on order for awhile now to replenish our stock...but it'll be a few weeks until they arrive according to Trunk.

It is what it is...

Mike
ChutingStar.com

Sorry bro manufacturing is taking longer than expected. You can try B&H or just look down my dealer list. Hypeye D Pro dealers If you go to the HYPEYE D PRO page you can submit your email address and you'll get notified as soon as it becomes available.

Thank You,
-Trunk

i have tried recently in the uk, same issues but 2K composites tell me some are ordered awaiting delivery ;)

I got two from the Ranch Pro shop last Wednesday, not sure had many they had left in stock

Lance

Interesting. I considered buying from them when I wanted to buy one a couple weeks ago, trying to support the local merchants you know, but all I saw on their website was a cam-eye. Well, my mistake.

Bob
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

Hi Trunk,

You need to improve the wiring on the lights, all of ours keep breaking, we have about 20 instructors using them on handicams, we have used all the spare lights you gave us and people are now moving to Go-pro's because they are sick of replacing hype eyes, the Cx-100's are working fine but the hype eyes keep failing and causing refunds, loss of customers memories and loss of income for the DZ and instructors.

I suggest you 'beef up' the wiring because alhough you may be selling more units at present, you will find your customers moving away from cameras that need hype eyes because we are almost spending more money on switches than cameras now!

both my wife and myown cam eye 2's lasted for more than 2000 camera jumps each and still work, we retired them because we don't have a cameras that take them anymore... but they still work fine we are only getting a couple of hundred from the hype eyes.

It is important that I tell you this in honesty, I like the product, they serve a great purpose and are really functional when they work.
The adhesive copper tape on the circut board where the LED's are is 'less than weak'. and will cost you considerably if you don't imporove it.

take care,

Rhys
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Hi Trunk,

You need to improve the wiring on the lights, all of ours keep breaking, we have about 20 instructors using them on handicams, we have used all the spare lights you gave us and people are now moving to Go-pro's because they are sick of replacing hype eyes, the Cx-100's are working fine but the hype eyes keep failing and causing refunds, loss of customers memories and loss of income for the DZ and instructors.

I suggest you 'beef up' the wiring because alhough you may be selling more units at present, you will find your customers moving away from cameras that need hype eyes because we are almost spending more money on switches than cameras now!

both my wife and myown cam eye 2's lasted for more than 2000 camera jumps each and still work, we retired them because we don't have a cameras that take them anymore... but they still work fine we are only getting a couple of hundred from the hype eyes.

It is important that I tell you this in honesty, I like the product, they serve a great purpose and are really functional when they work.
The adhesive copper tape on the circut board where the LED's are is 'less than weak'. and will cost you considerably if you don't imporove it.

take care,

Rhys

is anyone having this issue with Camera Helmets?
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

Rhys,

Thank you for the feedback. We have seen a bunch with handicams that have broken the LED display but very few with helmets. We have located the issue and fixed it on the latest lot coming from manufacturing. I have always replaced the LEDs for free if any of our customers let me know.

-Trunk
HYPOXIC

They are enroute from our contract manufacturer. Major dealers (Para-gear, Cookie, Chuting Star and Tonfly) have drop shipments going directly to them. Other dealer's orders will be shipped out next week from us in FIFO order. Dealers that recently ordered may need to wait another week or so until the second shipment is processed.

-Trunk
HYPOXIC