Jadera

cx 105 lens question

i know that tons of words have been written on this forum relating to lens for Cx 100/105

still..

i could not find number of lines for Opteka 0.3 and also for century 0,55. I someone can provide me such information, i would be gratefull.

thanx

I recently got my Century Optics 0.55, which I used for the first time last weekend. Shot 3 tandems and a solo, been really happy with the quality. The widening factor seems to be good for a 0.55 lens on the CX 100/105. Here is a frame capture from the video stream (setting: HD HQ (9M)): http://www.myskydive.de/components/com_joomgallery/img_pictures/springer_7/nico_mirror_20100407_1767533485.jpg
The picture has been resized and compressed, but you should be able to see the quality.

The lens is really small and comes with a nice metal screw-on lens cap. The only thing for me is that I have to adjust my flying according to the new widening factor cause I used to jump a 0.3x lens on my old Sony HC-20. I could probably upload the solo jump from last weekend somewhere if you like.

From my first 4 jumps, I would recommend this nice and tiny lens for shooting tandems and RW when it comes to quality and the fact, that the lens comes in a very small form factor.

Cheers, Jan